Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Changing Still Life

Three things I you had to do to accomplish the goal of keeping up with the changed that were happening and keeping the drawing looking like the still life were: being neat, making sure everything is in the right place, and coloring in certain objects so you can see what is what. It was helpful to be neat because that would prevent erasing. The erasing was the hardest part I think because it made everything so messy. Making sure everything was int he right place was also important. I had a couple times when I almost didn't have enough room on my page. Also, a lot of the things that I drew were way to close up, so everything else that came in front of it didn't look right because there really wasn't room for it. Coloring in certain objects was also important. It helped to distinguish which object was which. When you colored them in, it didn't look like one big blob, it looked more like different objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment