Tuesday, September 14, 2010

talk and draw

What was challenging about this experience was both being the drawer and being the describer. It was difficult because I'm not used to thinking about art work as shapes. I always think of it the way it really is. I realized that I had to depend on my partner and believer her that she was telling me the right thing to draw and where to draw it.  If I had to do this activity again, I would try to take it step by step. When I was explaining the picture to my partner, I wasn't really thinking of each individual shape, I was thinking how everything came together. If I had to do it again, I would make sure that I was explaining each shape. Another thing I would do next time would be to ask my partner more questions when I was drawing. I could ask her if I was putting everything in the right place and using the right colors, so my drawing could have been a bit more discriptive.

No comments:

Post a Comment