Thursday, September 16, 2010

Collaborative Drawings.

My experience today making collaborative drawings was really fun, but extremely frustrating at the same time. It was pretty annoying having someone else work on my drawing. I thought that the people working on it weren't going to see what my idea was, and they were going to completely mess it up. When I originally worked on my drawing, I thought it was pretty good, so I felt accomplished. When I saw other people's marks on it, it was frustrating because all of the work that was put into it wasn't all mine. I think having someone else work on my drawing added and took away from the final result. There were some things that were added to it that went perfectly, that I would never have thought to do. Also, there were some big mistakes that bothered me a lot that could have been avoided.

No comments:

Post a Comment