Monday, September 20, 2010

Pour Paintings

When we poured paint onto the paper, I thought it was pretty hard to know that I couldn't control what was happening on the paper. I sometimes started to see certain interesting shapes form, but then then the paint kept spreading and she shape went away. Something that surprised me that I saw happen was when one color overlapped another color. Instead of making an ugly brown, the colors mixed together to make another interesting, pretty color. In my picture, I think I'm going to continue making more smaller pictures within it. Since the pour wasn't all in one big place, and is spread out, there isn't one major theme. I am going to keep turning the paper around and look at it from different angles so I can find more little shapes that I can draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment