Monday, November 1, 2010

Heart Breaking

The concept of my artwork was to have a full, bright, happy hear and a broken heart. The process went well for me and it was pretty easy. I brainstormed my idea before I drew it, and everything turned out the way we wanted it to. A struggle I encountered was the fact that it may have been too plain. I am not sure if I should have added more to it, but it looked filled up enough. I don't think there was anything else I thought would look good that I needed to add. I discovered that using the principles of design was really helpful. I tried to use as many aspects of it that I could. I think the most useful feedback I got was from Natalie and Sophie. They told me that in the drawing with the happy heart, I should add something on the edge of the paper, just too emphasize the heart even more. I think all my work was pretty successful. What I thought was most successful, though, was in the broken heart, the places where it was broken was in bold.

No comments:

Post a Comment