Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Getting back to materials

I chose to use the red ribbon because I thought it would be very simple to use it to make my face. I thought that it was flexible, and all the other materials seemed too difficult. First, I made the outline of the head. This was the most difficult because the ribbon would not align with where I put the glue. Then I did the eyes, which were pretty difficult as well. I figured out that the easiest way to make a curve with the ribbon was to fold it. Then I did the mouth. After that, I did the hair, which was the easiest part. It was easy because I just cut a bunch of ribbon and put it over the glue. I feel that my finished product could have been better if I had more time, and if I used different material. If I had more time, I could have made the face look like my own, and added more details. I think if I used different materials, my work would have come out better.

No comments:

Post a Comment